Editor in books / journals / databases
- Go to this book
The imaging quality achievable in MR imaging today was inconceivable just a few years ago. No other subdiscipline has evolved so swiftly while placing ever-greater emphasis on fast and accurate results. This book is intended as an indispensable tool at the workplace, as reference for image interpretation, and even for fast orientation during the examination. Adjunct information is provided that fosters the dialogue with referring physicians: for most diseases and conditions there are summaries of epidemiology, clinical findings, pathogenesis and pathophysiology, as well as basic therapy concepts.
A fast-reference guide, even in tricky cases-differential diagnosis made easy, with high clinical relevance
Tips for organizing examinations
Reference images for comparison with actual images
A reference book for looking up equivocal findings
More than 1,300 vivid, high-resolution images from the latest generation of scanners
Coverage of peripheral nervous system diseases and MR neurography
Answers to questions such as:
- What technique is best for answering a specific question?
- What does normal anatomy look like, and what landmarks should be sought?
- Which differential diagnoses should I consider?
- What are the optimal equipment settings at my workplace?
- What therapeutic options does interventional radiology provide?